Consumer Reports review
January 16, 2021
Consumer Reports Review
Consumer Reports is an application developed by Consumer Reports. Consumer Reports was first published on January 16, 2021. It is currently available for iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPadSeventhGen-iPadSeventhGen, iPadSeventhGenCellular-iPadSeventhGenCellular, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPadProSecondGen-iPadProSecondGen, iPadProSecondGenCellular-iPadProSecondGenCellular, iPadProFourthGen-iPadProFourthGen, iPadProFourthGenCellular-iPadProFourthGenCellular, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax, iPadAir4-iPadAir4, iPadAir4Cellular-iPadAir4Cellular, iPadEighthGen-iPadEighthGen, iPadEighthGenCellular-iPadEighthGenCellular.. Consumer Reports will take up 82.53MB of free space on your mobile.
App’s success is proven by 34621 downloads.
Get trusted ratings and reviews for the products and services you use every day - from cars and major appliances to must-have tech gadgets, to home and garden necessities. Non profit and independent, Consumer Reports buys everything we test and doesn’t accept advertising. Get the unbiased information you need to save time and money and have peace of mind.
While everyone may download this app, our product ratings and reviews are available only to Digital or All-Access members of Consumer Reports at no additional charge.
Use our Product Reviews and Ratings to:
* NEW: Shop for the best deals of the month with the Best Time to Buy calendar
* All Access members can chat with an Ask CR specialist for personalized buying advice on products for your home
* Get ratings for thousands of tested products and services
* Search or browse by product or brand
* See scores for chosen models plus the best and worst in category
* Find recommended models at a glance
* Review highs and lows plus specs for each model
* Read CR’s take for a quick overview or read our more in-depth buying guides
*Compare products side by side
* Shop allows you to find the product from several retailers and see the price
* Access our ratings offline
* Save products you’re researching
For Car Buying:
• New and used car information
• Consumer Reports’ new Overall Score system includes road-test performance, reliability, owner satisfaction, and safety into one overall score, making it simpler to identify models that are truly best in class
• Consumer Reports car ratings and reviews
• Consumer Reports road test video summaries
• Survey information based on 780,000 vehicles covering Owner Satisfaction and Reliability
• Browse cars by type
At CR, our engineers, scientists, and researchers test everything including dishwashers, air conditioners, tires, sedans, and LCD TVs to deliver unbiased product reviews.