Fit For a King review
200 MB available space
Fit For a King Review
Fit For a King is an app by Brent Ellison. Fit For a King was first published on . The app is available on Steam.
Reform the church to divorce and marry as you please. Marry foreign princesses, or, heck, your favourite bookshelf. Or both. Jail your steward. Execute everyone. Ordain your horse as a priest. Knight your bed. Who’s going to stop you? God? Nope. Not after you become the Pope.
This is no game of thrones. This is real life, as Henry VIII would have lived it, if only he had the imagination.
England, 1520. As the king or queen of this nation, you've been challenged to out-spend your rival, King Frank, at the Field of the Cloth of Gold. With the help of your staff and sycophants, you might be able to do it. Except you've misplaced your gold all over the castle... time to find all those chests and collect all those taxes!
Maybe you'll bankrupt the country, but at least you'll have a good time doing it.
- 26 royal commands, including (M)arry, e(X)ecute, (C)ollect taxes, (B)less, (K)night, (P)lay Lute and (R)eform Church.
- Play as King or Queen and rewrite the laws to suit your whim.
- Non-linear adventure sandbox simulation. Rule your kingdom or wreak havoc in it, as you prefer.
- Meet Machiavelli, Suleiman the Magnificent, and more, in incredible historical realism.
- Original music tracks by Visager Music, as well as an adaptation of Henry VIII's masterwork, Pastime in Good Company.
- A bear. Beware.
Humiliate King Frank with your wealth and excess, or die trying.
You can also get the original soundtrack by Visager Music here!