FSX Steam Edition: Cessna® C208B Grand Caravan® EX Add-On review
30 GB available space
Gpublishers.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX Steam Edition: Cessna® C208B Grand Caravan® EX Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: Cessna® C208B Grand Caravan® EX Add-On is an app designed by Carenado. FSX Steam Edition: Cessna® C208B Grand Caravan® EX Add-On was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
About This ContentIt’s time to fly! Experience stunning visuals to complement the realism and accuracy that you have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts at Carenado.
The HD Series C208B Grand Caravan EX has been designed to further push the limits of what can be achieved in Flight Simulator and delivers super high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
- Carenado G1000 (Primary and multi-function displays) with Autopilot Control Unit GMC 710
- -TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts
- -Fully customizable (AUX page included)
- -Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness option
- -3 different wind option display
- -MFD map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option
- -3D knob technology for G1000 knobs
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- 3D gauges
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with Autopilot Control Unit GMC 710.
- 3D knob technology for operating G1000 knobs
- New Landing and Taxi halo effect lights
- Vibrating effect on stall and takeoff run.
- Cold and Dark start option
- Windows lighting scratches effect
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- 3D stereo sounds.
- Dynamic cargopod weight
**This aircraft does not have a complete 2D panel. Only the PFD and MFD have a 2D representation.