Cleveland Mark Blakemore
Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (V2) review
100 MB available space
Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (V2) Review
Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (V2) is an application by Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Grimoire : Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (V2) was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
THE ULTIMATE CLASSIC STYLE TURN-BASED FANTASY ROLEPLAYING GAME!
After more than 20 years of development, the greatest roleplaying game of them all is finally ready for release! Grimoire is an homage to the classic dungeon blobbers and is inspired by Wizardry, Might & Magic, Lands of Lore, Anvil of Dawn, DungeonMaster and the Eye of the Beholder games!
- 600 hours of play possible in a single game
- Lush Colorful 2D Hand Drawn Artwork
- Retro style MIDI music and 8 bit sound effects
- 244+ Maps in the game to explore!
- Turn-Based strategic combat
- Multiple Beginnings, Multiple Endings
- 144 context sensitive magic spells
- 14 races, 15 professions, 50 skills
- 64 intelligent NPCs with 8000+ Words in Vocabulary
- Full Sentence Communication with NPCs
- 240+ monsters each with special powers and defenses
- 1000+ items, Carry Containers, Global Party Inventory
- 30 conditions, from Confusion to Disease & Lycanthropy
- Automapping, Autowalking, Autohealing
- Global Map Atlas With Position Marker
- Quest Journal, Hint Prompting, Help Facility, Mini-Quests
- Complex LockPicking Interfaces for Doors & Chests
- Challenging Puzzles and Rich Interactive Dungeons
- Browsable Character Library for up to 100 characters
- Multiple Crafting Workshops for all items
- Up to 12 Commented Postage Stamped Savegames
- Multi-themed GUI and customizable screen layouts