Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops review
10 GB available space
Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops Review
Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops is an application by Masterbrain Bytes. Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops was first published on . Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Are you ready for the new generation of farming simulators?
Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops takes you out into the countryside and impresses with its depth and attention to detail! Experience how exciting being a farmer can be. Work your fields with original machines or coordinate these tasks with your workers. Bringing in the harvest, caring for animals, and getting the cycle of food production going are hard, but also satisfying tasks of a farmer. Follow your vocation as a farmer with all the challenging and beautiful aspects modern farming has to offer: detailed machinery; authentic sowing; fertilizing and harvetsting; livestock management; and realistic weather and nature conditions.
Professional Farmer: Cattle and Crops is the ultimate farming simulation with a unique and unrivaled level of detail.
- Detailed machines with realistic vehicle physics and many functions
- Convenient vehicle control with versatile functions, controllable via a radial menu and the quickbar
- Plant growth based on correct fertilization with nutrients (mineral and organic fertilisers: nitrogen, phosphate, potassium)
- Grassland tasks (mowing, turning, windrowing, baling) with realistic drying of field grass
- Physical bale handling, collecting and stacking of square bales with the front loader
- Weather simulated on the basis of real weather data with influence on soil and crop growth
- Dynamic fields affected with lanes and tracks created by machinery that remain even after saved scores
- Support for steering wheels and controllers
- Intelligent helper system: supporting staff who can control the machines autonomously over the field and road and take over tasks from a comprehensive calendar-based planning system
- Management of employees for cooperative tasks
- Extensive tutorials that provide an easy introduction to the game
- Scenarios that provide comprehensive insight and background knowledge about agriculture
- To produce a simulation that is as realistic as possible MBB worked in close cooperation with the national agricultural publisher Landwirtschaftsverlag Münster
- Career mode, tutorials, scenarios, and a sandbox mode
- Experience levels with XP (experience points), reputation, and achievements
- Difficulty levels from arcade gamer to simulation professional
- Mod support for machines (tractors, attachments, trailers, etc.) and maps (adding your own content or content created by other players)