Black Shell Media
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition review
200 MB available space
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition Review
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is an application by Black Shell Media. SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
As the world's first fully-ASCII game to grace the Steam platform, SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a humorous and strategic turn-based dungeon crawling adventure. Drawing heavy inspiration from both Roguelikes and Japanese RPGs, the game was meticulously designed to offer a truly compelling role-playing experience complete with a robust action-rpg inspired combat system.
Black Edition builds upon the classic SanctuaryRPG formula with all new procedurally generated artwork, as well as a plethora of areas to explore, races to experiment with, skills to master, and loot to collect. Whether you're a valiant hero or a dastardly villain, the fate of Sanctuary is in your hands.
- Enjoy a blast from the past with retro ASCII graphics
- Travel through vast dungeons with classic roguelike action
- Experience hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay
- Put your strategies to work with a sleek combat system
- Over 160 class and race combinations to experiment with
- Wreck your enemies with over 1400 weapons and armors
- Rock out to an original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack